Last minute special -$1499!!!
My name is Marius (or Mario) – I love to express my feelings and vision with pixels! I have been a creative wedding photographer in Toronto for over 16 years and have a lot of fan with snapping unique, illustrative and photojournalistic images. I am blessed to live in GTA and be able to experience wonderful cultures and traditions through the events I photograph.
I work with few other friendly fellows (Art- prime photographer, Vladimir – second photographer, Tiffany -assistant photographer and Constantine – videographer) who love what they do – event photography & video! Our team is extremely receptive to our clients and knows that everyone has different needs and expectations! Important to know we are familiar with cultural aspects, know many unique photo locations around GTA, have worked in most wedding venues and are well organized to make sure the big day goes well! This is well recognized through the great referrals and generous reviews we have received! Take a look at our investment section to review our prices of photo and video packages offered.
We are happy to discuss your photography and video needs for your upcoming event!
1. Experience – We have been shooting weddings for over 15 years. We know what to expect and do not panic when it rains or the bride is very nervous in the morning or have 15 minutes for a location shoot because of the traffic. We will have the best solution for any problem that may occur as we have done it before
2. Knowledge – It is important that you rely on photographer not vice -versa. We know how to strategically use our equipment and how to take advantage of the relationship between lighting, background and our subjects – the bride and groom, bridal parties and so on.
3. Fun – Relaxed atmosphere is one of the most important aspect of the photo session especially during the park or family shoot. We always try to introduce a positive vibe and blend well with your wedding.
4. Variety – We know the best locations in the GTA and how to get unique poses within them. We photograph in documentary and illustrative style and have great post production skills to edit your images.
5. Diversity – Weddings are cultural and traditional events therefore your photographer should be familiar with the ceremonies and traditions. We have done wedding of Polish, Indian, Pakistani, Greek, Italian, Ukrainian and over 50 other different cultures. Don’t worry, we know what is going to happen at your wedding.
So call or drop us a line – You have nothing to loose but gain beautiful images! – Where Heaven Meets Earth!